Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

25 Books in 2010: Book #7

I'm still behind on my 25 in 2010 challenge! It's more than halfway through the year now and I'm only on book #7. Ugh!! Life has just been super busy lately and by the time I crawl into bed I'm ready to go straight to sleep.

I'm hoping the summer months bring me a little more time to relax with books, because I have a to-be-read pile that is growing bigger by the day!


1. The Gastronomy of Marriage by Michelle Maisto {click here for my review}
2. Shelter Me by Juliette Fay {click here for my review}
3. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks {click here for my review}
4. Dead as a Doornail {Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood, Book 5} by Charlaine Harris {click here for my review}
5. The Mercy of Thin Air by Romlyn Domingue {click here for my review}
6. The Year of Fog by Michelle Richmond {click here for my review}
7. Definitely Dead {Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood Series, Book 6} by Charlaine Harris
Definitely Dead was another great addition to the Sookie Stackhouse series! A hot new romance develops for Sookie and she learns a lot more about the Vampire Queen of Louisiana in this book.
After the disappointment of the last two books that I read, I decided it was time to go back to a series that I know will keep me enthralled and entertained. This Sookie series book fit that bill perfectly!
4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Please leave one. :)