Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Super Sales

FYI Ann Taylor Loft is currently having a sale of 40% off all sale styles PLUS you can get $15 off for every $75 you spend with the code sale15 at checkout! ANNNNNND free shipping on all orders over $125.


I bought 8 really adorable item {a pair of capris, 2 skirts, a dress, and 4 tops} for $200 total, which is REALLY good for ATL.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, Bath & Body Works is having their semi-annual sale right now. Wallflowers are on sale for $5 each, candles are 50% off, antibacterial hand soaps are $3 with purchase of 4 or more, and LOTS more deals.
I'm about to go load up my cart with some candles, soaps & wallflowers right now! :) A girl can never have enough of that stuff! :)

Or if you'd rather get a FREE B&BW candle & wallflower, go enter my 200th post giveway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Please leave one. :)