Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Potatoes Please

What's for Dinner? 6/17/2010

-Chili's Bar & Grill

We planned to cook tonight but when it came time to start we just weren't feeling it. So we decided to be lazy and go to Chili's for din-din.

As we were sitting there waiting to order, a dish went by with loaded mashed potatoes on it and they looked SO GOOD. I loooooove mashed potatoes...they are like the ultimate comfort food for me.

I decided that was what I wanted and I asked the waitress if I could just have a side order of loaded mashed potatoes & steamed broccoli. She said it was no problem.

They brought out this GIANT serving of mashed potatoes and broccoli!


I took off about half of that cheese and bacon because there was TONS OF IT. Next time I would definitely ask them to go easy on the toppings. I also only ended up eating about 3/4 of both the potatoes and broccoli and I was STUFFED! {Granted, we had also started our meal with chips, salsa & guacamole....mmmm.}

It may not be the healthiest meal out there but it sure hit the spot!

Added Bonus: It was super cheap!! If you're looking to eat out on a budget ordering 2 side dishes as your meal is definitely the way to go!

What do you get when you go to Chili's for dinner?

Also, don't forget to enter my 200th post giveaway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Please leave one. :)