Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Book Review: Dead as a Doornail


25 Books in 2010:

1. The Gastronomy of Marriage by Michelle Maisto {click here for my review}

2. Shelter Me by Juliette Fay {click here for my review}

3. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks {click here for my review}

4. Dead as a Doornail {Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood, Book 5} by Charlaine Harris

This series contains nothing worthy of literary merit, but I sure do love it for it's entertainment value! The books are what the True Blood TV show is based on.

I wouldn't say this was my favorite of the books in the series I've read so far, but it still met my expectations and I enjoyed reading it. Another thing I love about these books is how easy they are to read. I tend to get through them way faster than I do other books because they are so entertaining. I like to switch back and forth between more "intellectual" books and easy-read books so this is a great one for the latter category!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Please leave one. :)