Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Back to Reality


I'M BACK! The girl's trip to the lake was wonderful! I accomplished all of my goals mentioned in the previous post, and then some! I also found a new love for kneeboarding and managed to make my entire upper body extremely sore from all the effort.

It was a great little break but now it's time to get back to reality. I came home this evening to my hubs cooking up some delicious ground chicken taco filling. I decided to eat mine as a taco salad because after all the indulging I did the past 4 days I needed something lighter.

What's for Dinner? 6/8/2010

-Chicken Taco Salad {for me}, Chicken Tacos {for Hubs}
-Refried Black Beans


To make the filling, he just cooked ground chicken in a saute pan until cooked through. Then he added a sprinkle of chili powder, cumin & salt.

My salad consisted of romaine lettuce, fat-free shredded cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes, salsa, and I had black beans on the side.

Alex's tacos consisted of all the same as my salad, only it was served in whole wheat tortillas.


Glad to be back home with the hubs, but definitely missing the lake!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great girls' weekend! Those are so fun!

    Your salad looks awesome...I might have to do a take on that for a big-ass salad in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back! I missed your updates!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Please leave one. :)