Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Ranch Me

Today is my Friday and all I have to say about that is THANK GOODNESS! I don't think I could have handled another day of stressful work this week. Now I'm off until Tuesday...wooo hooo! Party! We'll be spending the long weekend at my family's ranch with some good friends of ours and I am E.X.C.I.T.E.D!

Gotta catch you up on last night's dinner and then I'll tell ya all about tonight's DELICIOUS dinner!

Who: Me & some of my girl friends
What: Dinner
When: Last night
Where: CHEDDAR'S {YUM}
Why: Does there really need to be a why when Cheddar's is involved?!

I ordered my new favorite Cheddar's dinner which is the Veggie Plate. You get to choose any 4 sides, plus you choose between a bowl of soup or salad. I had the chicken tortilla soup plus broccoli cheddar casserole, baked potato, green beans and steamed broccoli. I forgot to take a picture at the restaurant {which I seem to be doing a lot lately} but I took one of my leftovers today when I ate them for lunch.

The only thing not pictured is the soup because I ate it all last night


All that food only cost me $6.49 total! Seriously try the veggie plate next time you're at a Cheddar's!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who: Me & Hubs
What: Cajun Chicken Ranch Sandwiches for Dinner
When: Tonight
Where: At the casa
Why: To satisfy hunger.


These were seriously SO GOOD. I know I say that a lot but I never lie! These. Were. Awesome. And sooooo easy!

Cajun Chicken Ranch Sandwiches
Source: Me

Sprinkle cajun seasoning on chicken breasts and then cook in a grill pan until done. Serve on a bun {or a sandwich thin} with avocado slices, sauteed mushrooms, onion, whatever else you desire. Then drizzle light ranch dressing and buffalo hot sauce on top and EAT. Then come back here and tell me how I was right about how delicious this sandwich is.

We don't have very good internet access at the ranch so I'm out until Monday or Tuesday! Everyone have a wonderful 4th of July weekend!

What are your plans for the weekend?

4 comments:

  1. Those sound delicious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, these look so, so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A weekend at the ranch sounds awesome...and so do these sandwiches :)

    Also, your blog has received the Sunshine Award! Stop by my blog to pick it up :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm... cajun chicken ranch... sounds like the perfect combo of flavors :) Hope you had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Please leave one. :)