Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

You Can't HANDLE The Truth!!


Sooooo, which one did you think was true? The answers in my comments were overwhelmingly for #2....


And those answers were RIGHT! It was #2! Guess I didn't make it hard enough. Either that or my friends just know what bitch I can be sometimes....hehe jk. Here's the breakdown:

1. I broke my nose while playing softball in high school when a line drive smacked me in the face. {I did play softball in high school but this happened to my coach, not me.}
2. The first thing I ever said to my husband when we met was an insult. {Ding ding ding! This is sad but true! I called him a jerk for no apparent reason. Keep in mind I was only 18 when we met so basically it was my immature attempt at flirting/getting his attention. I guess it worked!}
3. I changed my major 3 times in college. {I went in as a Marketing major, and came out as a Marketing major.}
4. I had a total meltdown/freakout on my wedding day. {I think everyone expected me to have a meltdown because I can be a bit neurotic sometimes, but I was cool as a cucumber on the big day!}
5. I was/am a pretty good pianist. I even played in Carnegie Hall when I was 10. {BAHAHA! I've never played a piano in my life. However, my friend's little sister, Amber, DID play in Carnegie Hall when she was about 10 years old...she was a prodigy!}
6. I've spent the night in jail before. {Mannnn I was hoping more people would pick this one. I guess I really come off as the goodie goodie that I am! I've never even gotten a traffic ticket.}
7. I used to be such a neat freak that I would clean my friend's rooms for them when I would play at their houses. {Uh no. I'm not and never have been a neat freak. My BFF, Kim, used to do this though. She would come over to my house to play and end up having to clean my room before she could focus on playing. LOL. Love ya, Kim!}

That was fun! Thanks for playing!

1 comment:

  1. Who would've thought I would have a major meltdown and you wouldn't! Haha! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Please leave one. :)