Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Twitchy {What's for Dinner? 3/24/2010}

I've been having eye twitches all day. ALL. DAY. It's so annoying!! That just goes to show how stressed I am right now. BAH!

A conversation much like the one below happened between the hubs and I when I had a little outburst about how annoying it is to have your eye twitching all day long...

Hubs: "Well just stop stressing, then."
Me: "How?!?!?" :::eye twitch:::
Hubs: "I don't know. Just....do it."
Me: :::eye twitch and angry glare:::

I was elbow deep in pink, baby shower items again tonight so Hubs picked out this recipe for Spicy Chicken Schwarma {click the link for the recipe} from our new Cooking Light to make. I know I say this a lot, but...........THIS WAS SO GOOD! Yum yum yum YUM.


If only eating a delicious dinner was a cure for eye twitching...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Please leave one. :)