Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Plate Full of Comfort {What's for Dinner? 3/3/2010}

Pasta will always be a comfort food for me. Always. The only problem with pasta is that I love it so much that I tend to eat three times as much as I should {and Alex is the same way}. This Spaghetti & Hot Italian Turkey Sausage with Steamed Broccoli was a delicious plate of pasta-goodness!! I could have continued eating, and eating, and eating but I eventually cut myself off. :)


We grilled the hot Italian turkey sausage and sliced it up on top. It was so flavorful, especially for being turkey sausage! {The brand name is Honeysuckle White} For the sauce we went the lazy route with jarred sauce but it was a really TASTY lazy route. It was HEB brand Marinara & Alfredo Sauce, but it was definitely way more marinara-y than alfredo-y. I think it might be my new favorite jarred sauce!

As we were eating dinner I looked at Alex and said, "We're really on a roll with dinners this week!" And it's true...everything we've had thus far this week has ROCKED! Let's hope we can keep the trend going.

1 comment:

Comments make my day! Please leave one. :)