Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

What's for Dinner? 2/26/2010

Like I mentioned in my last post, I had to work an event on Friday night so I didn't get home until 9pm. We had great plans of making a healthy dinner with cod but by the time I got home we just wanted to freaking EAT. So Alex picked up a very unhealthy {but AWESOME} cheese pizza {remember, it's a Friday during Lent so we couldn't eat meat} from a local New York style pizzeria.


Have I mentioned that we LOVE pizza?!? Oh yes, I think perhaps I have. YUM.

It was oh so good and cheesy! I highly recommend Joe's if you live in the Killeen/Fort Hood area. It's located just outside the East Gate on Fort Hood Street.


Today we're heading to Dallas/Fort Worth for one of my BFF's elopement party! I'm so excited for her and her new husband. While we're in the area we're also going to visit some family members who live in the area. It should be a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Please leave one. :)