Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

What's for Dinner? 1/30/2010


Last night we had planned on being lazy and cooking dinner at home, but then our friends Lori & Eric talked us into going with them and two other friends to Dave & Busters. I had actually never been to a D&B before so I didn't quite know what to expect. I think Alex put it best when he said "It's like a Chuck E Cheese for adults!"

We had dinner there and did the "Eat & Play Combo", which is actually a really good deal! With the combo you get to choose one of 8 different meals and you also get $20 worth of "play credits" for a total of $23.99. Which, as the boys pointed out, essentially makes your meal cost $4.00 {they were very excited by this realization...haha}.

I had the "Barbecue Grilled Chicken" which came with loaded mashed potatoes {yum! I'm a mashed potato addict} and super-skinny green beans. Hubs had the "Double Stacked Chicken Parmesan Sandwich" and fries which he gave two thumbs up.

As far as the games go, Alex and I pretty much S.U.C.K.E.D at them. Apparently arcade games are not our forte! We ended up with way, way, way less tickets than the other two couples, but we still had enough to redeem our tickets for a huge, plush "Gig 'Em" thumb. {Gotta love pointless prizes!}

I wish I had taken at least one picture to capture the night because it was so fun but, alas, I did not. I hate when I forget to take pictures!!! GRR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Please leave one. :)