Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

What's For Dinner? 1/4/2010

Today I had to go back to work after a week and a half off for Christmas and New Year's. My husband, however, did not have to work. Being the amazing husband that he is, he did things like laundry, dishes and grocery shopping all day long. Then, to top it all off, he cooked dinner for me.

What's that you say? Why yes, I am the luckiest woman on earth. I have a husband who is handsome, helpful, caring AND the boy likes to cook {and he's really good at it}. Cha ching! I hit the jackpot. ;-)


Seared Skirt Steak with Balsamic Cherry Tomatoes
Here's a link to the recipe on Men's Health.

Pico de Gallo Stuffed Avocado Halves
He just bought a container of pre-made pico de gallo and stuffed it inside the avocado halves.

This dinner was SO SO SO SO SO delicious!!! I couldn't stop raving about it!! And suprisingly, I actually didn't think I was really going to like it....but oh my goodness. YUM. And Alex said it was super easy to make, too. I've already told him that this one needs to hit the regular rotation every now and then.

2 comments:

  1. Ditto on the lucky wife comment. I get home later than clint and most days he has dinner ready or in the oven. We are lucky ladies that have men that love to cook and it's such a fun thing to enjoy and do together! Glad your food blooging again I miss your recipes! Xoxo L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pico de gallo stuffed avocados?! Why haven't I ever thought of that?! GENUIS! Sounds delish :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Please leave one. :)