Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

What's for Dinner? 1/15/2010


1/15/2010
Domino's Pizza

We had planned on making steaks and baked potatoes for dinner tonight. But then, we just didn't feel like it. Just keepin' it real here! It's rainy and cold here tonight....pizza and a movie just sounded better. Doesn't everyone have those nights?

So, we ordered some pizza and popped in a DVD of The Ugly Truth. Normally we would have probably made the pizza at home but we didn't have all the ingredients on hand. So Domino's it is! Pepperoni & mushroom for me, pepperoni and jalepeno on his. We did the 2 medium, 2 topping pizzas for $5.99 each...

....And he ate A WHOLE MEDIUM PIZZA. By himself.

Oh how I wish I had the metabolism of a man. I hate them.

And I might be on Raspberry Mojito #3 tonight...damn my husband for being such a good bartender!!

Tomorrow night won't be any better....we're going out with friends for Mexican and margs...oops.

On another note, YAY for it being a 3 day weekend!! Happy Martin Luther King Day, dear blog readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Please leave one. :)