Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

What's for Dinner? 1/16/2010 & 1/17/2010

1/16/2010

Saturday night we went out for Mexican food and bowling with two of our very best friends, Kim & Ricky. I have been best friends with Kim since I was born {literally} and we are lucky enough to live just 45 minutes from her and her husband now. We don't get together as often as we like but when we do it's a lot of fun!


And my Kimmy is about 6 months pregnant and SO ADORABLE...

See what I mean? Adorable! She's having a girl and she's due in late April.


1/17/2010

Sunday night we had a party at our house! We made some yummy Italian food {but of course I didn't get any pictures of the food} and played games.



And best of all, our good friends Lori & Eric announced that they are EXPECTING A BABY in September!!! Lori announced it to us by taking off her sweatshirt and revealing this t-shirt:
So cute, right?!? We're all so excited for another DS baby on the way!

It's so awesome to be at the time in our lives when a lot of our friends are starting to have babies. Alex and I aren't quite there yet so we'll just live vicariously through our friends for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Please leave one. :)