1. What romance movie scene reminds you of your s/o or spouse and the LOVE you share?
This was a tough one! But after careful thought and discussion with my husband, we have decided that we are most like the couple from The Proposal (played by Sandra Bullock & Ryan Reynolds). She is neurotic, independent, assertive and a little demanding; he is sweet-natured, funny and easy-going. Despite their differences, somehow they just work together! (FYI I fully realize that this description of me makes me seem like the Wicked Witch of the West but oh well! I am who I am!)
2. If you were allowed to deploy with your husband to a war zone would you and why?
My husband says he wouldn't let me even if I wanted to (b/c of the danger), so I guess the answer is no. :) But if it was a deployment to a non-combat zone then I would definitely consider it!
3. Have you ever done anything (intentionally, or unintentionally) to embarrass your spouse/significant other in front of his military cohorts?
Besides just my general lack of knowledge about military terms and things, I don't think I've done anything to terrible to embarrass him in front of his military peeps. I'm usually on my best behavior when we're around his coworkers, but I'm SURE I've embarrassed him many times in other circumstances!
4. What is your most irrational fear?
I have a strange (but serious) phobia of lizards, especially geckos. ::::shudder:::: I don't even know where it came from but they make me have mini-panic attacks. It is SO IRRATIONAL and it makes me mad that I am so not in control of myself, so I've decided that this year is the year I'm going to get over this stupid fear. I'm not sure how I'm going to do it but I will do my best to overcome it!
5. If you could only live in one kind of climate for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Somewhere mild. Ideally I would live somewhere with 4 distinct seasons, but where the winters aren't too brutal (though I still want it to snow a couple times a year!). I'm okay with heat, but I'm a wimp in the cold.