Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

YBBC - Day 6

Let's get straight to biz. Here's what the plan called for:


And here's what went down:


BREAKFAST
A loaded veggie scramble of sorts with a piece of whole wheat toast.

Made with 1 egg, 2 egg whites, cherry tomatoes, baby spinach, bell pepper and a sprinkle of goat cheese.


MORNING SNACK

None.


LUNCH
A wrap made with leftover falafel burger, schmear of hummus, baby spinach, sliced tomato & a drizzle of leftover tzatziki sauce. All wrapped up in a La Tortilla Factory tortilla.

Plus I split this apple with Hubs.


AFTERNOON SNACK

None because we were having an early dinner.


DINNER

For dinner we went to nearby town Bisbee for dinner and a ghost tour with our friends. We ate dinner at Santiago's Mexican Restaurant.
I ordered a combo platter that had two fish tacos, one pork carnitas taco, black beans and roasted corn. I ate all the tacos and left the majority of the corn & black beans.

Plus I should mention that I ate a good amount of chips & salsa and drank two glasses of (really yummy) sangria!


DESSERT

For dessert I ate one chocolate truffle from a chocolate shop that we visited earlier in the day, plus half a gingersnap cookie that I split with Hubs.


FITNESS

Jogged roughly 3.3 miles and then did Jillian Michaels' Yoga Meltdown DVD.

1 comment:

  1. Your veggie scramble looks delicious! I love goat cheese!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Please leave one. :)