Monday, March 28, 2011

This Week in Fitness

work-out Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday 3/21:
10 lb Slimdown Blast + 10 lb Slimdown Core (Exercise OnDemand)

Tuesday 3/22: Couch to 5K Week 8, Day 3 (28 min. jog) + 10 lb Slimdown Yoga (Exercise OnDemand)

Wednesday 3/23: 45 minute Spin Class + some ab work afterwards

Thursday 3/24: Couch to 5K Week 9, Day 1 (30 min. jog) + Yoga Fitness Plus (Exercise OnDemand) (though I only did about half b/c it was too hard for my (beginner) level of yoga!)

Friday 3/25: Bodyrock.tv "Hot Mess" workout, using dumbbells instead of a "sandbag" (I was DEFINITELY a hot mess afterwards...it was killer!)

Saturday 3/26: Couch to 5K Week 9, Day 2 (30 min. jog)

Sunday 3/27: Planned on a Rest Day but ended up doing a 30 minute jog just because I felt like it.

Favorite Fitness Moment of the Week: I'd say my favorite moment was probably on Sunday when I had an urge to go running just because! This is huge for me, as I've always been a non-runner, so I was amazed that I was actually wanting to run and I really enjoyed it!

Favorite Workout Tune of the Week: (in honor of my "Hot Mess" Bodyrock workout)


I'm very happy with this week of workouts. I kicked my own butt! I must say, I am totally understanding the whole "the more you workout, the more addicted you get" thing now. I crave the sweat and the feeling of accomplishment that I get! Plus, it's fun to challenge myself and see if I can achieve things I never thought possible.

I guess you could say I'm on a fitness-high this week! :)

Hope you all had a wonderful week of fitness too!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to try the Hot Mess workout today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fitness high is a good place to be :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Please leave one. :)