Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

This Week in Fitness


Monday 4/18: Bridal Body Burn + Piloxing (both from Exercise OnDemand)

Tuesday 4/19: Best Body Ever Cardio Countdown on the treadmill + Bootcamp Body Makeover Beginner (Exercise OnDemand)

Wednesday 4/20: Bootcamp Body Makeover Advanced (Exercise OnDemand)

Thursday 4/21: 33 minute jog (~3.3 miles) + 10 Minute Total Body + Abs & Back Workout (both from Exercise OnDemand)

Friday 4/22: The Firm Get Chisel'd DVD

Saturday 4/23: 34 minute jog (~3.4 miles)

Sunday 4/24: Rest Day

Fitness Tip of the Week: Keep it exciting and try new things! I obviously practice what I preach when it comes to this because I am so easily bored. I constantly try new workouts that I find online or on Exercise OnDemand. Besides just battling boredom or fitness burnout, this also keeps you from hitting a fitness plateau because you're always challenging your body in new and different ways.

Fitness Tune of the Week: Ain't Goin Down by Garth Brooks

I don't usually put many country songs on my workout playlist, but this song came on during my last run right when I was starting to feel major fatigue and it totally rejuvenated me! It has a quick beat that really got me pumpin' my legs a little faster.

How were your workouts this week? Did you try anything new?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Please leave one. :)