Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

25 Books in 2010: Books #8-10

A much needed update on the books I've read lately. I'm never going to make it to 25 books in 2010 at this rate but oh well!

A lot of the books I've been reading lately have just been "eh" and therefore I've been reading them sloooooooowly. The last book I read (Edgar Sawtelle) seemed like it took FOREVER to get through. I stayed up super late reading it last night just so I could finally say I was done with it!

1. The Gastronomy of Marriage by Michelle Maisto {click here for my review - 5 stars}
2. Shelter Me by Juliette Fay {click here for my review - 3.5 stars}
3. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks {click here for my review - 2 stars}
4. Dead as a Doornail {Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood, Book 5} by Charlaine Harris {click here for my review - 4 stars}
5. The Mercy of Thin Air by Romlyn Domingue {click here for my review - 1 star}
6. The Year of Fog by Michelle Richmond {click here for my review - 2 stars}
7. Definitely Dead {Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood Series, Book 6} by Charlaine Harris - 4 stars

8. All Together Dead by Charliane Harris - 3.5 stars
9. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson - 2.5 stars
10. The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski - 2 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Please leave one. :)