Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Blissful Breakfast

This morning was one of those lazy weekend mornings that just felt so right. The weather was PERFECT. Like, amazingly perfect. 70 degrees and sunny.

70 degrees?!?!? I'm pretty sure it hasn't been under 85 degrees since ohhhhhh.......March? Yeah...amazing.

Makes me totally excited for Fall now!

My breakfast was also blissful, so I just have to share it with yall.



Two Eggo Low-Fat Nutrigrain waffles topped with Almond Butter Mousse a la Girl Meets Health (just almond butter stirred into plain greek yogurt), blueberries & ground flax (for some awesome Omega-3's).

BLISS I tell you!

Seriously, Gracie, that Almond Butter Mousse was a brilliant idea and I love you for it!



I also enjoyed a refreshing iced coffee.

(P.S. It's not showing up great in the photo but my new nail color is called Cajun Shrimp (by Opi) and I loooove it. It's a coral/pinky color.)

It was so beautiful out that we ate our breakfasts al fresco in the cool morning air. I got to look at this cutie while I ate my blissful breakfast:

He ate some leftover homemade Peach Waffles that we made a while back and froze.

This was all that was left after I demolished my plate:


Now we're off to College Station to watch the Aggies win their first game of the season! Whoop!! Can't wait!

Are you excited for football season? NFL or college or both? I love college football but do not care at all about NFL.

1 comment:

  1. I had a similar breakfast on Saturday! :] I made blueberry pancakes with Hungry Jack's wheat blends pancake mix and I added flax seed. Even my boyfriend & brother - who eat VERY unhealthy - loved them. Success! I just put some I can't believe it's not butter! light on mine and some honey. So good.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Please leave one. :)