Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Beauty Must-Haves

I love reading product reviews and recommendations, especially when they relate to beauty products. I've always had a bit of an obsession with beauty and cosmetic products so I don't tend to be the most brand loyal. {Always wanting to try the latest and greatest item}

However, there are a few products that are the exception to the rule. The products below are all products that I love dearly and use on a regular basis....


Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush: Since I am very fair, a little bit too much blush can easily make me look like a clown. I don't like applying blush with a brush because I feel like it's always too much or too little. Hence why I really like Dream Mousse Blush. You use your finger to blend it in and it's super smooth and velvety so it will spread around and look natural. I love the natural, "dewy" look that it gives my skin.

Triple Moisture Shower Cream from Bath & Body Works: This stuff is SERIOUSLY moisturizing! I'm not the best about remembering to put lotion on regularly so I use this stuff with a loofah in the shower to keep me from getting dry.





Detangler Comb: A long time ago I read something in a magazine about how using a regular brush to comb wet hair is extremely damaging and causes breakage. Ever since then I've used a detangler comb to brush through my wet hair and I swear this is why I don't have issues with split ends, damaged hair, etc. Make sure it is a wide-toothed comb though, not a normal one.




Biore 4-in-1 Self-Foaming Cleanser: My sister in law introduced me to this face wash a year ago and ever since I've been loyal to it. {Which is saying a lot for me b/c I'm a total brand switcher usually.} It leaves my face feeling sparkly clean but not dry, as many foaming washes tend to do. Plus, one little pump is all you need for the entire face so it lasts a looooong time, which is good for my wallet.



Carmex: Nothing else I've found keeps my lips as soft as Carmex. I also like that the tingly Carmex makes my lips ever so slightly more pink when I wear it, which I think just makes my whole face look better. I have one tube in my purse and one by my bed.


What are your beauty must-haves??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Please leave one. :)