Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Steak & Sacrifices.

I have been MIA the past few nights because they involved eating something like this:

Ok so maybe this was only one night, and the other 2 nights we ate at legitimate restaurants....but still. Not that exciting. And somewhat embarrassing.

Anywayyyyy, moving on..........

What's for Dinner? 5/1/2010

We had steaks for dinner tonight! Awesomesauce. {Have you heard "awesomesauce" used yet? I have....and I think it's kinda cool.}


Alex's Grilled Steak + Ashley's Oven Roasted Green Beans = Awesomesauce.

As a side note: I've realized exactly how imminent "bikini season" is now and freaked out. Therefore, I've resolved to eat significantly healthier from here on out. Hence, the reason for the mysteriously missing starch {potato} side dish from this meal. I mean, if you're gonna eat a steak, you've gotta sacrifice somewhere else, ya know? So my beloved potato was sacrificed.

RIP, dear friend, because you were sacrificed for the bettering of my thighs...and stomach....and various other areas that need improvement.

And does anyone else find it ironic how I'm talking about my new "healthy lifestyle" in a blog post that began with a picture of the Taco Bell that I scarfed a couple nights ago? My life is like Alanis Morissette.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Please leave one. :)