Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Philly Cheesechickens? {What's for Dinner? 4/6/2010}

Sorry I've been MIA! We spent Easter weekend with my family and did a lot of eating out. It was great! I won't rehash it all since I forgot to take any pictures and you probably don't care much anyway. :)

So moving on, this is what we had for dinner tonight:

Chicken Philly Cheesesteaks {Cheesechickens?}


They were great! It's pretty easy to make these. Just cook up some thinly sliced chicken with onions, bell peppers and seasoning, place in a hoagie roll and melt provolone cheese on top.

We served oven sweet potato fries on the side. Great dinner!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last night I had a coffee to go to so Alex was on his own for dinner. When I got home he informed me that he had cooked an amazing steak dinner and even took a picture of it in case I wanted to blog about it. He's so stinkin' cute!

So without further adieu, here is the dinner:


Oooooh! Ahhhhh! Such pretty colors! And it's making my mouth water just looking at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Please leave one. :)