Saturday, April 17, 2010

Haircut Reveal

I got a haircut today! It had been about 5 months since my last one so it was much needed. I decided I wanted to keep the length but I still needed a change. So I found this picture of the lovely Reese Witherspoon and decided it would be my inspiration:

The inspiration


And here's the finished product:


The haircut

The bangs look a little awkward to me but I think they'll look better when I style them myself. The stylist flat ironed them which I think makes them look a little too sharp. Overall though, I really like it.

What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. You look great! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh you look fantastic! I absolutely love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looooove the bangs

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cut looks great! Thanks for the post, as you've convinced me I need to do the same thing. Had a stylist convince me to give up my bangs about a year ago, and I miss them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Please leave one. :)