Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Superfast & Supergood Orange Beef

I'm tired and I have a headache tonight. Therefore, this shall be short and sweet.

What's for Dinner? 5/4/2010

-Spicy Orange Beef
-Cucumber Salad

This dinner was great! I found this recipe in a "Superfast Beef" section of Cookinglight.com and it was indeed SUPER fast!! In fact, it was a little too fast because the rice wasn't anywhere near cooked when the beef was done. {Hence the lack of rice in the photo} I think the whole beef recipe took about 10 minutes, 15 tops.


Here's the link to the Cooking Light recipe. I followed it exactly and it was delicious. I don't think I would make any changes next time.

This one is definitely making it into a favorite recipe category!! We both commented on how it tastes exactly like something you would get from a Chinese restaurant.

Quick + Scrumptious = A Winner in my Book. Every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Please leave one. :)