Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

Here are my MilSpouse Friday Fill-In answers! (For more info on the Fill-In visit Wife of a Sailor's blog.)

1. Aside from no deployments, what is one thing you would want to make the MilSpouse life “perfect”?
I think being able to stay in one place for a longer period of time would be great. Less moving! Like maybe once every 5 years instead of once every 2-3 years. :)

2. Just how many peppers did Peter Piper pick?
No idea....but if I was able to pick as many peppers as I wanted I would definitely go with 10. :)

3. If you could have any career in the world with nothing holding you back, what would you do? Food critic! I would love to get paid to travel and eat. Or host a travel show!

4. Do you have a service oriented tattoo and if so what is it. If you don’t what would you get? Nope. I'm wouldn't get one.

5. Imagine a block of time has opened up in your busy day for you to take a class in anything you like. What subject would you choose?
Photography. I keep meaning to take a class but I just never get around to it!



So for all you non-military spouses out there...what is YOUR dream job? Leave your answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Please leave one. :)