Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

This Week in Fitness/Boston Trip

Sorry I'm late this week! I don't know if anyone actually cares about these fitness posts, but I feel accountable for sharing my workouts (or lack there of, as the case may be this week)! The reason for my late post this week is because I was traveling back from a fabulous trip to Boston on Monday!

And things are only going to get crazier from here....the big move officially starts next week! Ahhhh! Bear with me through my potential lack of posting over the next few weeks. I'll try to pop in from time to time!

Monday 7/11:
45 minutes walking on the treadmill at alternating inclines between 5.0-10.0

Tuesday 7/12: 30 Day Shred Level 3 + 15 minutes walking on the treadmill (10 min. @ 8.0, 5 min. @ 2.0)

Wednesday 7/13: 25 minutes of intervals (1 min. run & 1 min. walk) plus a 5 minute warm-up and a 10 minute cool-down (40 minutes total)

Thursday-Monday: Rest Days....On vacation in Boston with my friends! We walked (and danced) a TON though so I still got some good movement in. :)

Just for kicks, here are some of my favorite pics from Boston...
Me at the ocean!


The whole group at Cheers....where everybody knows your name!


Connie, Lori & Me dancing the night away!


We're Army wives....but we support all branches of the miltary!! :)


This random guy photo-bombed this picture of Lindsey and it makes me laugh.


Ice cream!! My vacations always revolve around food! (That's me, Lindsey & Lori)


More dancing/singing. (Lindsey, Kate & Emma)


Walking the streets of Beantown. (Me, Emma & Connie)

1 comment:

  1. Cute! LOVE the picture of the photo-bomb guy, I laughed out loud!! :]

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Please leave one. :)