Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #40

Check out Wife of a Sailor's blog for more info on the Fill-In!

1. Which was the best day of your life- Wedding day or Homecoming day?

Definitely wedding day!! There's just nothing else like your own wedding. It was such a special day and I cherish every moment.

2. Were you a part of the joining the military question or did you sign up for the relationship when your man was already in the military?

When I met my husband we were freshman in college, and he had already accepted a full scholarship from the Army in return for joining after graduation. So I knew going in that if I ended up with him I would be an Army wife someday, but we were so young and it didn't seem real at the time.

3. What is your favorite Disney movie and why?

The Little Mermaid!! I love all Disney movies though.

4. What is your favorite family activity to do on the weekends?

Hiking, playing tennis, going to the gym, trying new restaurants and watching movies are some of our favorites.

5. Where do you secretly wish you could be stationed with you/your SO’s line of work (realistically speaking, not everyone can be stationed on NAS Fiji)?

Monterrey, California would be my #1 dream place to be stationed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, it's muh 26th BIRTHDAY today!! Yeehaw!

We're going to see the movie Bridesmaids tonight and I CAN'T WAIT! It's the little things that make me happy. It's already been a great day, though! I opened my presents at 5 am this morning because I was so excited. I feel very blessed and loved today!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!

    (I found you through the fill-in. Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy bday! From someone in Monterey. :)

    Found you through MFF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wound you on MFF. Happy Birthday!! Your wedding photographer was excellent! Those are such cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with ALL of the above!!! : ) Happy b-day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. UMMM....hiking, playing tennis, and going to the gym are your favorite family activities on the weekend?? Who are you????
    :) Just kidding!!!
    I'm glad that you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Please leave one. :)