Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

This Week in Fitness

I thought I'd start a new "segment" on the blog where I post what I did in the past week with regards to fitness.

There are two reasons for me doing this:

1. It will keep me accountable because I won't want to post "uh....I lifted the remote and food to my mouth" as my only workout for the week.

2. I enjoy reading what other people do for fitness as inspiration, so maybe you all will enjoy it as well.

I'm not quite sure what day of the week I will normally post the weekly fitness recap, but today it's going up on Tuesday. I'm thinking Monday or Friday would make the most sense, but I have a terrible memory so more than likely I will post it whenever the heck I remember.

So without further adieu, here is my first "This Week in Fitness" post!


Monday 3/14: Couch to 5K Week 8, Day 1 (jog for 28 minutes). Have I mentioned that I'm doing the Couch to 5k program? + 10 lb Slimdown Yoga (Exercise OnDemand)

Tuesday 3/15: The Firm Get Chisel'd DVD

Wednesday 3/16: 1.5 hour hike with my parents (They came to visit!)

Thursday 3/17: Couch to 5K Week 8, Day 2 (jog for 28 minutes).

Friday 3/18: Nothin'! Unless you consider laying by the pool at a resort in Tucson to be "exercise". No? Ok.

Saturday 3/19: Nada! Took my parents to the airport and then took a 3 hour nap. :)

Sunday 3/20: Nada. Zip. Zilch. It wasn't a good weekend for fitness but it was a great weekend for napping...I took another 3 hour nap! I don't know what was wrong with me but I was soooo tired!

Monday 3/21: 10 lb Slimdown Blast + 10 lb Slimdown Core (Exercise OnDemand)

Favorite Fitness Moment of the Week: Hiking with my parents. I loved every moment!

Favorite Workout Tune of the Week: "Do You Wanna Touch Me" Glee Cast feat. Gwyneth Paltrow


So that's it! It wasn't the best fitness week ever, but I'm okay with it since I spent time relaxing and enjoying my parents being in town.

What was your favorite fitness moment of the week??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Please leave one. :)