Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Columbus Day To-Do List {ROUNDUP}

Wow!! This whole accountability thing really works! I got a ton of stuff done today. List items in green were accomplished, red were not accomplished.

Columbus Day To-Do List {ROUNDUP}:


-Do dishes and put away
-Wipe down countertops and sink
-Clean out fridge and wipe down (it's been a while) -- Only halfway did this one. Cleaned out old food and such but didn't get a chance to wipe it down.
-Sweep all floors (kitchen, living room, bathrooms)
-Mop all floors (kitchen, living room, bathrooms)
-Pick up bedroom clutter and put away
-Vacuum all carpet and rugs (kitchen, living room & bedroom)
-Do Laundry (wash, dry, fold & put away)
-Paint toe nails (they need it badly!!)
-Grocery shop -- Ran out of time for this but that's okay. It wont hurt me to have to eat out of my pantry for a day or two til I can make it.
-Work out at the gym for 1 hour -- I did a Body Pump class. My arm muscles are quivering as I type this.
-Mow lawn (it's been raining all weekend so I don't think the grass is going to dry out enough for me to get this one done but we will see!) -- The grass never dried out enough.

Here are some photos for your enjoyment. I should probably be embarrassed by some of these but I'm just keepin' it real here, people!


Before {look familiar?}


After




Before...embarrassing! {Excuse the lazy dog}



After...so zen. And the dog still hasn't moved...ha!



Before...holy clutter, Batman!


After




I hate folding laundry...but I did it. Go me!



Not my best paint job ever but I was in a hurry to get to the other items on the list! {I just realized that my white skin and the dark toenails almost look like something out of a horror movie...lovely.}

I just have to share this comment that was left on my original to-do list post. It was from "anonymous" so whoever you are, thanks for the laugh!
Anonymous said...

Cleaning lady $60
Yard guy $25
Pedicure $30

Having all day to work out and stop at the grocery on the way home...priceless.

2 comments:

  1. Wait until Pep sees these photos!--MIL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was anxiously awaiting a post about what you accomplished! Too bad we just can't have the entire week off...I would love it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Please leave one. :)