Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

This Week in Fitness

Sorry this is so late this week! We spent the past week in Tucson and Sedona vacationing with family and friends. It was so so so much fun, but I definitely didn't keep up with working out and eating right as much as I normally do. I was really ready to get back home so I could finally get back on my healthy eating and working out routine!

Monday 5/30: Personal Training with Jackie: Power Circuit Training

Tuesday 5/31: Walked 2.4 miles (attempted to run but was still too sick/congested, so I just walked)

Wednesday 6/1: Rest Day

Thursday 6/2: Rest Day (beginning of vacation)

Friday 6/3: Interval Treadmill Workout in the hotel gym that went like this: 5 minute warm-up walk--jog 10 minutes--walk 5 minutes--jog 8 minutes--walk 4 minutes--jog 6 minutes--walk 3 minutes--jog 4 minutes--walk 2 minutes--jog 2 minutes--walk 5 minutes (cool down)

Saturday 6/4: Bootcamp Class at the hotel -- I loved that our hotel offered this class! It was an outdoor class that involved lots of pushups, lunges, squats, and jogging from place to place. It was a great change of pace from my normal routine and the next day my arms were SO SORE.

Sunday 6/5: Rest Day (unless you consider laying by the pool to be a workout)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Please leave one. :)