Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Not Fooled

Tonight I am in RELIEF mode.

Today at work we had one of our major bi-annual events at my job and I am SOOOOO relieved that it's O.V.E.R. Every time it stresses me out and is a huge task to coordinate and keep track of everything that needs doing.

I seriously breathed a huge sigh of relief at 3pm today when it was over. Woohoo!! No more of that stress for another few months.

And in another a few months I could possibly be leaving my job to PCS (a.k.a. move) to another state for the Hubs' job.

Soooooo perhaps this was my last stressful/least-favorite event at this job EVER?!?! That actually makes me really happy to think about. Is that bad?!? I think I'm ready for a change.

Anyway dinner tonight was one of our favorite fall-backs:


BLTAMs! ! ! ! !

Deeeee-freaking-licious. I can't get enough of these.

I think I could survive on pizza, BLTAMs, and Mexican food alone and be happy as a clam. Healthy, no?


I planned to bake up some sweet potato fries for a side dish but ran out of time because I spent some time on the phone catching up with a really great friend tonight.

So instead of the sweet potato fries I tried to "trick myself" into thinking I was eating fries by throwing some raw carrots on a plate and drizzling them in light Ranch dressing. Raw carrot fries, if you will.

I'm not gonna lie, it wasn't nearly as good as sweet potato fries would have been. I only ate a couple sticks and then fed the rest to the Libs. She seemed to enjoy them thoroughly, so at least they didn't go to waste!

Do you ever try to trick yourself? How does it work out for you?

Also, what's your favorite fall-back meal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Please leave one. :)