Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Excuse My Absence

You'll have to excuse my absence over the past couple of days.

On Thursday I found out some scary news about my dad's health and needless to say I've been pretty distracted.

I'm sorry I'm being vague but I don't think I'm quite ready to "put it all out there" yet. At this point it's just a whole lot of questions and not a lot of answers.

I hope to have a recap post up tonight of the past few dinners but I'm not going to put too much pressure on myself to get it done. If it happens, it happens. If not, oh well.

If you're the praying type, please pray for my dad's health. I would really appreciate it.

Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. I am the praying type, and I am doing so right now. Thinking of you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking of you and your family... I hope you get some answers soon. I'll be sending good vibes your way...

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Please leave one. :)