Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Still Alive and Kickin'

I'm still alive!!!!!

Apologies for the large gap in posting lately. We've been in our new home for almost a month now and our time has been taken up with LOTS of home improvement projects, unpacking, organizing, etc.

Cleaning carpets when we moved in. Fun! (not)


Hubs prepping for paint. We're becoming pros at painting!

Also, I spent about 2 weeks applying for a bajillion jobs here in the area and good news....I GOT A JOB!!!! Yahoooooo!

I started my new full-time job (I'm an office assistant for a property management company) this past Monday so I pretty much transitioned from house madness into new-job madness. Whew! I'm tired!

I promise I'll be back to posting regularly soon, when I've adjusted to being back in the working world. (So far, I've pretty much been EXHAUSTED at the end of every work day....like completely useless. So I hope I get my energy back soon!)

Thanks for sticking with me during this crazy time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Please leave one. :)